Certified organic red-split lentils and green lentils are now available from the Health Ranger Store! They are the perfect low-cost, high-nutrition solution for healthy living and food preparedness.
Health Ranger Select
These small, round lentils are bursting with important nutrients like fiber, protein, folate, and magnesium. Unlike other legumes, there's no need to pre-soak them, so you can prepare them quickly. Even better, two servings of lentils will leave you feeling incredibly full and satisfied at only 306 calories, which can assist you in your weight-loss goals.**
Our air-drying process ensures these lentils retain their potent nutritional value and can stay on your shelf for longer without the need for refrigeration or preservatives. That makes them perfect for food preparedness and relatively quick meals that are packed with nutrition.
GREEN & RED LENTILS
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF LENTILS
Here's what Health Ranger Select Red Lentils and Green Lentils can do for you:
Supplies your body with adequate amounts of fiber, protein, magnesium, iron, and folate.
Supports healthy digestion and heart function
Provides consistent energy throughout the day.
Helps with weight-loss plans.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RED AND GREEN LENTILS?
- Red-split lentils are the sweetest and nuttiest-tasting lentil variety. On the other hand, green lentils have been described as having a more robust and peppery, almost earthy flavor.
- When it comes to cooking time, red-split lentils are one of the quickest to cook since they only take 12 to 30 minutes to cook all the way through. Green lentils often take the longest, upwards of 45 minutes.
- Cooking red-split lentils through will make them soft, so these lentils are perfect for thickening soups, casseroles, and stews. Green lentils retain their firm texture even after cooking, so they're a good inclusion in side dishes, baked goods, or even as a meat substitute.
Regardless of the variety, lentils are highly nutritious foods that make excellent additions to your daily dietary intake. But what sets red-split lentils apart from green lentils? The answers are found in their flavors, preparation time, and culinary uses:
WINTER IMMUNE SUPPORT LENTIL SOUP
This immune support lentil soup is a simple and tasty way to start your day. For this recipe, you will need:
1. In a large pot, add the coconut oil and garlic. Cook until garlic is golden brown.
2. Add in parsely flakes and let it cook for another 30 seconds. Add in turmeric powder, chopped onion, carrot, celery and cook until they soften.
3. Add in coconut milk, vegetable broth and lentils. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to medium-high for about 25 minutes or until the lentils are tender.
4. Add salt.
5. Add spinach.
MAKE THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR BODY
Health Ranger Select Red Lentils and Health Ranger Select Green Lentils are must-haves for any pantry. They're as delicious and nutritious as they are pure. Each batch has been rigorously laboratory tested for purity, and they've been certified organic, kosher, and confirmed as non-GMO. In addition, we've carefully sourced our red-split lentils from Turkey and our green lentils from Canada.
Both Health Ranger Select Red Lentils and Health Ranger Select Green Lentils come in either 1lb or #10 cans. This way your lentils will keep for longer, in batches that can last you for months at a time. Healthy, tasty, practical, and economical: Health Ranger Select Red Lentils and Health Ranger Select Green Lentils are an excellent way to add organic, nutritious foods to your daily diet or long-term emergency preparedness plans.
If you're not a member yet, sign up now to start earning rewards points!
* Free Shipping within the Contiguous U.S. (48 states) on orders over $79.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases.
Your Price: $9.95
Savings: $3.04 (23.4%)
Health Ranger Select Red Lentils 12 oz